April 6, 2012

postheadericon Celebrating by Crafting

Holidays mean crafting to me. We gather whole family together and do some crafts with the little girls. These lovely youngsters have amazing imagination. We adults get inspired by their funny ideas and want to do some craftings ourselves.

This year it seems that we will not be able to meet in Easter time, so I will do my craftings alone using trendy pastel colours. I will show you photos of our gorgeous earlier years craftings, in which character called Eye-eye-eye poses cool leaning on a column, small birdies are tweeting mouths open and eggs look delicious after our paintshop treatment.

Maybe you feel like dancing? See video, which unfortunately I did not make myself, but copied from YouTube. It is  fromThe Lawrence Welk Show. I think it is important to do something, which makes us feel amused.

Have a Joyful Easter!






0 comments:

Translate

Nina&Co.

Nina&Co.
Block log blog

Bloglovin'

Follow BLOCK log blog
BLOCK log blog. Powered by Blogger.