December 23, 2011

postheadericon Santa Spotting / Pukkibongailua


Santa Spotting

I have an odd habit that takes place on Xmas -You see, I go Santa spotting.

No, I don’t mean those lame imposters you come across at department stores and like before the eve. We are talking about the real mc coy(s)! Those white bearded redressed geezers that storm from one family to another in the darkness of the night like the cape crusader.*

What takes happens in people’s homes is no interest to me, I’ve seen it as a kid. I’m strictly into spotting Santa on the move, car, bike, on foot no matter as long as it moves, I’m in.

I have tried to encourage my friends to have a go with this little hobby, so far no success –Wonder why?

Merry Christmas!





*(in Scandinavia Xmas presents are delivered in person by Santa rather than left hanging in socks)


 


Pukkibongailua

Minulla on eräs omituinen jouluperinne, bongailen jouluna pukkeja.

En tarkoita niitä markettien feikkipukkeja, vaan oikeita aitoja aaton joulupukkeja. Minua ei kiinnosta se mitä pukit tekevät ihmisten kodeissa, koska siitä on kokemusta jo lapsuudesta. Olen kiinnostunut niistä joulun valkopartavanhaukeista, jotka ovat liikenteessä autolla, jalan tai pyörällä, tai no millä tahansa kulkupelillä. Pääasia, että ovat menossa jonnekin.

Useista yrityksistäni huolimatta ystäväni eivät ole juuri innostuneet tästä joulutraditiostani. Miksiköhän?

Hyvää Joulua!


0 comments:

Translate

Nina&Co.

Nina&Co.
Block log blog

Bloglovin'

Follow BLOCK log blog
BLOCK log blog. Powered by Blogger.